Saturday, November 12, 2011

For Jeanne



Many of us read this week that our dear Bloggie mate Jeanne & her family over at Collage of Life have received news of their next posting. They are off to live in Vietnam in 2012. In her inimitable style, she's up for the challenge, so here's a little taste of what's to come Jeanne - from my very favourite homewares company Vagabond Vintage. Full screen & volume on & I promise you'll be transported to this magical destination in a heartbeat. It's the weekend, so go enjoy!


Vagabond Vintage Vietnam 2011 from Arthur Thompson on Vimeo.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous adventure awaits them! Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Millie, you legend for posting this. Jeanne will treasure it. Won't it be a feast for all her senses? I can't wait to see the stunning photos she'll take and the fascinating insights into local life she'll share with us. Happy days! J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely to post this...I know that Jeanne will love it and it will get her right in the mood.... Happy weekend Millie... xv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Mill's....This will get our adventurous Jeanne excited. She always sends me a postcard when she goes off on her exotic travels and, I have asked her for one when she gets to Vietnam.....when she has a moment of course !!
    You've made me want to go there now, with this wonderful view of such a colourful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Millie..Millie...Millie...You are a doll!! Thanks so much for this! I actually went in search of a clip on You Tube yesterday on Vietnam and could not find one that truly inspired me. This is it! For all the excitement, there are waves of 'oh dear' for me as well. I have a large document to read on life in Vietnam and I feel I need to brace myself. This video clip has me sailing on my way. Thank you my friend...so very much appreciated. :)

    Hope you are having a fab weekend...

    Jeanne xx

    Love the comments here too...aren't blogging friends the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails