Sunday, November 15, 2015

Change






My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past year has been my toughest & most challenging & although I've attempted to write about what's happened, it's been all too difficult.

In fact it still is, but with the encouragement of some lovely friends, I've been doing a few short posts on my Instagram page. So for the time being, that's where I'll try & rediscover, little by little, my writing voice. There is a short post there about why I've been so quiet, but other stuff too & a rather lot of the delectable Miss Grace & her sweet little brother Henry.

I know that one day, when I feel ready, I'll come back to The Hedge on a regular basis. It was my happy place for a long, long time & I know it will be again. So until that time comes, I'll look forward to seeing you over at my Insta page www.instagram.com/milliestirling

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I have missed you Millie...I think 2015 has been an absolute crap year for a lot of us....My thoughts are with you
    Lesley
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mill's ..... how I've missed you and your wonderful sense of humour in the world of blogging. I'm not much of a Facebook lover { it always reminds me of the dreaded ' round robin ' Christmas letter that people write ...... everyone with their perfect lives, their perfect children and their perfect pouting photographs of themselves !!!!!! }. There are also many others who were around in the early blogging days that are now more on Facebook and I miss them all so much. It used to be such good fun.
    I really hope that you get your blogging urge back again and that we see you back at The Laurel Hedge more often ..... and, I know that there are many others who feel the same. Life changes and I know that you will embrace it and that you have a lot of fun to look forward to.
    Take care Mill's , much love. Have lots of fun with your Grandchildren { we have a Henry too and a Martha !! } and look forward to more posts from The Laurel Hedge. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Millie, I have missed you! When I saw your post, I felt as if I was hearing from an old friend. Sending much warmth and love your way. xoxoCatherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really pleased to see your blog pop in my dashboard but I'm so sorry to read that you've had a tough time. I didn't know that you had an instagram so I'll go and find you there. I hope that you find your happy place again Milly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Millie - So glad to hear from you. I have thought of you often. Miss your wit and humor. Sending much love your way!
    Cheers!
    Ry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع




    amazing

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض




    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails