Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ribbons Rule!

Image Cabbages & Roses

Image Cox & Cox

Image Flourish


Image Cox & Cox


Image Cox & Cox
Ever since my darling Mum started tying beautiful ribbons in my hair when I was a little girl, I've been mad for ribbons! As much as I love all our sons, I must admit to a slight twinge of sadness that I wasn't able to continue the hair ribbon tradition with my own family.
However, I have made up for this in so many other ways since! My long-suffering husband will be first to attest to my ribbon-buying frenzies & the rolls of glorious ribbon hidden in special places all over our house.
The joy of adding that final flourish of gorgeous ribbon to a gift is one of life's great pleasures. I particularly love the range from Cox & Cox - they are just so stylish and elegant.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. DownUnder,

    I glided in in here as I was browsing in cyber space. I never regret a sec coz your blog is amazing inspirational.

    Keep up the good work, girl! Enjoy writing!

    Greetings from suny Stockholm,
    //chie

    My other hisch-hisch blogsite:
    http://pikitinianos.blogspot.com

    But am active in the swedish one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just beautiful ribbons. I too have no girls for a ribbon fetish but I make up for it in my little web shop.... gift wrapping to perfection with pretty ribbons! A-M xx
    PS I see you have met the lovely Lil Chie at richiesliv. Love you Chie!

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails