- I turned 12 weeks old, have gained 1.4 kg. in 2 weeks & am becoming a fat little pudding.
- Went to my first Puppy Pre-School class on Thursday night & didn't disgrace myself or my Mama or Papa. I networked over free play & quickly made friends with Honey, Lexie, Mieke, Bonnie, Maggie & Lily. I'll be adding them to my LinkedIn page very soon.
- I'm still dividing my time between sleeping in front of the fire & playing outside in the garden looking for the biggest sticks I can find. Then I use all my strength to drag them in & proceed to chew them to bits on the floor. Mama says the Dust Buster is working overtime & will turn its toes up soon with overuse.
- I've finally learnt to go through my new doggie door with confidence. I wish I'd had my doggie camera handy to film my Papa lying down on his stomach on the floor for hours trying to teach me how to push the door with my nose. My Mama says I might have prolonged the exercise somewhat just to keep seeing Papa in such a strange position looking like a dork, but that's just not true.
- I've been a good, good puppy & not had any 'accidents' inside for 2 days now. Of course I'm lulling Mama & Papa into a false sense of security & that will end tomorrow.
- Mama is looking very tired & I heard her telling Papa she's finding her new job challenging. Something about her Boss's odd ways, the strange corporate culture & a few other things I couldn't understand. Papa just told her to toughen up & I saw her blow her nose a few times & wipe her eyes with the same things she uses to clean out my ears.
- Of course I've still got Mama & Papa wrapped right around my little paws & Papa has even given up his favourite chair in front of the fire for me. Thats me sitting on it in the picture, although I think my Mama's a bit tough making me sit on a couple of old beach towels & not the lovely white linen covers I've coveted since I arrived here.
Mama says Hi to you all & she says she misses you all too much.
Love Lulu xx