- raced around the supermarket like a possessed demonic whirling dervish.
- sped down to the city for a quick cut & blow-dry & 50 minutes of peace & quiet.
- cleaned the house from top to bottom.
- thrown 8 loads of washing into the machine.
- swept down all the outside paths of wet leaves so the Courier driver doesn't break both legs on his way to deliver her Monday morning document bag.
- cooked up 3 huge pots of puppy casserole for the freezer.
- stripped & changed all the beds.
- taken puppy Lulu to the Vet's for her next vaccination.
- tried to give her poor neglected family a little Mumsie & Millie time.
- studied madly for a day of full-on exams starting at 7.30a.m. on Tuesday.
- chased puppy around trying to identify any sign she may give that she needs to go outside to answer the call of nature before an accident on the polished boards occurs.
- done all the month's internet banking.
- kept her promise to MOTH & cooked him a long-overdue treat of a big slab of Sticky Date Pudding as he's been so good adhering to the Biggest Loser Diet.
- and packed a bag as she's flying off to Melbourne again tomorrow for another week of corporate stuff.
That finely tuned beast, my coping mechanism, has deserted me just when I need it the most. If you see it anywhere, please return it to me pronto before I go totally ga-ga!! Missing you all desperately, & yes, I'm asking myself at least every second minute, 'Why Mills, why?!'
Image: Art Net