However late this week I've had someone whisper a possible destination to me. I know this may sound confusing to many, but to those who have picked up on some of this metaphorical pacing of corridors here at The Hedge & have written (as you do!) to let me know you are concerned, breathe a little easier. I'm hoping that this time next week my train will be pulling into a very familiar station. I know it sounds like code, but trust me on this & send me positive thoughts through the Bloggie Universe.
In the meantime I'm going to leave you with some Weekend Thoughts, an idea I've so blatantly knicked from one of my Bloggie heroes, the amazing Branford aka Uncle Beefy.
- Do I really need another pair of divine shoes from here, you bet I do!
- I admit to shedding a tear last night when Catherine Willows said goodbye here.
- Food & wine snobs invading the Hills on a weekend are driving me CRAZY!!
- Was it wrong to buy 3 identicals of these this week in 3 different colours & prints just 'cos the fit was FANTASTIC!
- I need to be careful Twitter doesn't usurp my first love.
- I still wonder what happened to Manhattan Transfer.
- Pinning is not a way of life.
- This is, & always will be, my favourite restaurant.
- I love my best friend more today than ever - 22 years of never, ever letting me down xx
- Does Bach's 10 Siciliano (Sonata for Flute and Harpischord n° 2) sound bloody good played on a bandonéon here - you bet it does, & I'm not afraid to argue the point!
- It is a very good thing that MOTH understood early in our relationship that to get me to agree to anything, he needs to plant the seed & walk away. I eventually come around.
- I would sell all the kids to black market slave traders for one of these.
It's the weekend dear Hedgies, so go enjoy!