Monday, December 13, 2010

Banjo Man



Today's the day I pay the iTunes store a visit to carefully select & download my 2010 Christmas Play List. Now as you can understand, MOTH the Grumpy Christmas Grinch cannot abide any form of Christmas music, so I can hardly wait to hear his truck pull into the driveway tonight. And when I hear his key in the door, I'll let my 2010 Christmas selection rip at top note!!! Strangely, this year he had one request, he wants me to include a banjo christmas song.....just to get his own back I reckon. So I'm off to find a track of the great Earl Scruggs playing Silent Night for my very own Banjo Man!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Actually..I love the banjo! Especially when Billy Connelly plays it or Steve Martin. Crank up the Christmas songs! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to share the list of your favorite Christmas ipod downloads. I'm sure your 'banjo' selection will make MOTH smile.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails