Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Scentsational!


Enjoy this adorable trio of gorgeousness while I try to keep up with a very busy, heavily overcommitted week. Plus the arrival of grumpy, grouchy MOTH the Christmas Grinch who made a huge appearance early this morning!! Flaying his arms around & muttering loudly "I hate Christmas, I hate Christmas. Do we have to have those decorations everywhere Mills, you know I hate Christmas!" I think I posted last year about putting him in suspended animation from about now until Dec. 26th, so hand me the knock-out drugs quickly!

Image: Sarah Wood
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Millie, every time I buy something 'pretty' for our home my husband and two sons roll their eyes. I often think how you have made such a lovely home with all the men in your life. You inspire me to keep going...my last purchase of a lovely white jug received the response "what is the urn for?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, what a sweet thing to say, your comment has made my day!
    M ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do recall you mentioning Moths dislike for Christmas! I suggest you get the drugs out now and keep him nicely sedated until it is all over. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and am now a happy follower! I also have a new blog so please visit sometime and maybe you can follow me and i'll send some inspiration your way! Have a wonderfull day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I so remember grumpy MOTH last year.....but, I also remember his gift wrapping tips and look forward to more this year !!
    Could you ask him from me, to get his grosgrain ribbons and wrapping paper out again this year ?!!!! Mr. Home needs lots of help in that department ! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor thing! I would find that so hard as I love all the decorating at Xmas. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Millie, sending lots of love to you. Have fun decorating and hope that you can both enjoy the lead up to Christmas time. I think it is a stressful time everyone seems to be busier than ever.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that photo! Why is it the holidays bring out good and grouchiness... hmmmm... j'adore this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails