Where would we be without our laundry tubs, that most highly under-rated piece of household equipment. And as I do love an architect with a sense of humour, this little beauty caught my eye in a flash. Thinking about some of the 'challenges' I've thrown at my beloved tubs over the years, I'm sure this ever-so-practical model would have no trouble being used for:
- Gutting & scaling 6 dozen fish straight from the esky after a big day out on the boat with Da Boys.
- Rinsing thousands of buckets of disgusting nappies.
- Washing all 95kgs. of Miss Pyrenean Mountain Dog.
- Soaking all the filthy BBQ plates & racks.
- Rinsing the dirt from the many baskets of MOTH's beautiful freshly dug spuds (Tassie Pink Eyes are his specialty).
- Cleaning the paint from the Super-Long roller brushes.
- Soaking a King Size blanket & doona.
- Hosing down a screaming, wriggling, slippery mud-covered toddler.
- Soaking the entire Little League team's footy guernseys.
- Holding 4 bags of ice, 6 dozen beer & a dozen champers on Christmas Day.
- Rinsing the hardened crud from hundreds of buckets of MOTH's Secret Recipe plasterboard & cornice cement.