The deal is to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm - & as I have a strong dislike for sentences starting with 'I', this is going to be tough!
I have a very, very long fuse, it takes a real lot to ignite it, but once lit, STAND CLEAR!
I am the Queen of Chocolate Chip Cookies - just ask all my boys who've eaten many thousands from Millie's kitchen over the years!
As as Mum I made it through the adolescent years, not once but x 5 times with this mob!
I've never had a speeding or parking fine, despite spending most of my working life in my car - unlike the 5 boys, who owe the equivalent of Australia's National debt in traffic fines.
I'm totally Domestically Disinterested (well, I think that's Awe-Summm!), but can produce a sensational Sales & Marketing Plan & a very impressive set of Financials under pressure.
I make the deadliest Vodka Caprioska in town.
I had the privilege of project-managing a small research project from its infancy in the Lab. to global market launch. It still remains the #1 product of its kind in the world, with no end in sight to its incredible success. A truly amazing 'Right Place, Right Time' moment.
Thank you to sweet Amber over at Amber by Day. Amber is a gorgeous Aussie girl currently living in Sweden & she kindly takes us all with her on her travels through Europe.
As a recipient of this Award I must list 7 wonderful new Blog discoveries!
- Pam @ Pixelimpress.
- Leanne @ Mrs. A In The Cove.
- Peter & David @ Willowbrook Park.
- Meredith @ Count It All Joy.
- Jan @ Fancy That.
- Samantha @ Made In Stone.
- Marie @ The English Kitchen.
Thank you to the delightful Simone at The Bottom of the Ironing Basket & my dear friend, the lovely Ness at Marley & Lockyer for tagging me to play along with the '6 uninteresting things that make me happy' game.
- Knowing Port Power have no injuries going into Saturday's game.
- When the blow dryer & the big round brush just work in total sync. on the day.
- QF11 landing in Los Angeles.
- QF12 landing in Sydney.
- When MOTH calls me 'His Woman'!
- When I reach my monthly sales target on Day 10!
......but wait there's more! The clever Julie over @ Being Ruby also tagged The Laurel Hedge with the same task, but with a twist, she tagged MOTH! Very clever girl, she'll go far! So after much scratching of head, here are his answers:
- When Millie honours her marriage vows & makes sure there's plenty of cold beer in the fridge.
- I'm told in the morning that my Snorer's Friend appliance worked a treat.
- Millie says to me 'Yes, darling I agree with you.'
- When no-one comments on the fast deteriorating state of my bald patch for at least 2 days.
- I can have a question answered by just one Telstra Operator/Govt. Employee/Bank Customer Service Officer.
- When people say 'Ooh aah, your Liliums are magnificent!'