Monday, November 22, 2010

Save The Date


MOTH here dear Hedgies

Part One of my Tips For Organizing The Perfect Wedding for Prince William.

You gotta get a move on mate & lock the date in. Get those Grey Men at yor Palace to send out a card to everyone on their list & I reckon I've found the perfect one for youse considering what line of work you're in now. I had a real great idea lined up for my nuptials to Mills, a stubbie of Cooper's Pale Ale with the Save The Date card attached with a rubber band. Unfortunately Mills canned that idea pretty early on. And talking about Mills, I've got some pretty big news for you mate. Your girl shares the same birthday as my missus - yep Mills & Kate were both born January 9th (26 years apart tho). You poor lucky bloke, are youse in for some rocky deliriously happy years ahead or what!! I'll be back later in the week with some more grouse advice, if Mills unlocks the Bathroom-From-Hell door from the outside, so I come out & take a breather from the paint fumes.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Good on ya MOTH. Some rock solid advice from a bloke who has "been there and done that" cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one of you is writing this...whom ever, it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL. Good to get the bloke's perspective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Keep your advice rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, cant wait to hear your advice for the wedding attire, my MOTH would suggest footy shorts & double pluggers, is this a man thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I'm a 9th of January girl too. I'm in very fine company then. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey well done MOTH on the 'save the date' card...spot on for Will's..he would love it I think.

    I'm speechless that Mills did not appreciate your suggestion for 'save the date' for your wedding...I think she was a little hasty in canning it...probably regretted it.

    Looking forward to more of your pearls of wisdom,
    xxxx DJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh Millie - thanks for your comment today. IF I let the Mr write on my blog, he would prob get more comments than me too!!

    (oh, and can't wait to see your fabbo mirror)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOTH,
    Mr. HOME here,
    I can't think of a better person who could speak with authority on the whys and wherefores of our Royal Wedding. I'm sure that it won't be long before you receive a person to person telephone call from the Palace, aking for your thoughts on the dress and, most importantly, the stag 'do'...... I just somehow know that you will have plenty of ideas on that particular subject. I can't wait for Part 2 and, if they are anywhere near as good as your Christmas tips last year, the Royal Family won't know what's hit them and, we are in for a terrific post ( and wedding !!)
    P.S......you are doing a grand job on that bathroom.....I feel that it's a labour of love.
    P.P.S. I was wondering if you would like me to send you my copy of ' One Hundred Ways with Balloons ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you again MOTH....some sound advice there for Wills, good on ya mate, as I believe you say Down Under :)

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails