Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flower Power

Image Wild at Heart

Image Arome

Image Timothy Dunn

Image Olive Branch


Image Floriade


Image Wild at Heart

The Man-of-the-House has always spoilt me with flowers - but of late he has had so much else to do, it's been a while & I miss them. While he shows not the slightest interest in The Laurel Hedge, I'm hoping if I leave the site up on our computer he may be tempted to take a peek - so Darling this post is for you! You know which are my favourite!

1 comment:

  1. He he...how cute! I hope he sees this!

    I got flowers from my hubby yesterday (and my sister too!). I had a minor surgery and he bought me the most beautiful lilies.

    I love those gorgeous yellow roses! I love fresh flowers. I also have a big vase of blooming lilacs in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails