Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer-time dreaming

Image Country Home

Image Coastal Living

Image Southern Accents

Image Coastal Living

Image Riviera Maison

Image Artfool
Phew - such a busy day at work! Driving home with the cold, dark night quickly descending, my mind drifted towards summer. Yes, I know its a long ways yet, but it doesn't hurt to project forward to those balmy summer nights.

Here are a few photos from my secret summer stash. They define summer for me, now back to reality and the warmth of the fire in the Sitting Room.

4 comments:

  1. Millie,
    Love you post! We have similar tastes! I'll be checking back!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photo's you have chosen!!!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos! I love the summertime when you can be outsideand enjoy all that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, sitting in front of a fire... I can't wait... not that it ever gets really cold here... maybe I will use the fireplace for 2 weeks of the year.. at least it will still look fabulous. I love your summer pictures... all still very relevant here in Qld....28 degrees today with 80% humidity!... and it's winter! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails