Thursday, June 19, 2008

Order Please!

Image Southern Accents

Image The English Garden

Image Anston Pavers

Image Southern Accents

Image Anston Pavers

Image Cote de Teaxs

Image Southern Accents

Image Brian Vanden Brink

Image Southern Accents

Image Anston Pavers

Image Northamptonshire

Image The English Garden

Image Peter Fudge Gardens

Image Anston Pavers

While much progress has been made on all the renovations inside the house, our garden hasn't received much attention & looking at it today, things are 'rambling' to say the least! Still you can't have it all, so until we can get out & put in some time, I'll just have to daydream over these wonderful gardens!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Millie, can you see into my dream garden??? I love every one of these, thanks for gathering them.

    X
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am in garden heave Millie - where do you find these fabulous photos!!! Am going to look up southern accents immediately....My lovely Mum has started a blog now, I am so happy! You must check it out....
    http://arunciblespoon.blogspot.com/
    Probably a bit cold to garden at the mo, but good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, these are perfect manicured gardens. I just dream of someday having one like it. Our yard needs a lot of help too so don't feel to bad. Have a good one Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often dream about gardens like these when playing with the kids in my incredibly sloped, rental property, drought affected Queensland garden! One day....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle - glad to have like company in my dream garden!

    Emma - have left a message for Elsie @ her blog. I'm sure she'll enjoy the experience. Yes, it's too cold to garden - I think that's a very legitimate excuse thanks!

    Daisy - so glad you stopped by, your blog is looking wonderful!

    Mondo Cherry - I've stopped by & left a message about your fantastic school book cover ideas. So clever! Thanks for your link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma - sorry just realized I spelled Elise's name wrong - many apologies!!

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails