With a very hectic work schedule coming up in the next month - I thought this post very timely!
I've been tagged by the lovely Daisy @ pinkstilettos - so worked on this intensely under the shower this morning and here are the results!
The rules for this game are to link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, write six unimportant things about yourself then tag six other people at the end of your entry.
1. I still have my childhood Teddy Bear - at 52 yrs. he's threadbare, but much cherished!
2. I once sat next to the gorgeous John F. Kennedy Jnr. on a Chicago- L.A. flight. The plane was delayed 3 hrs. on the tarmac @ O'Hare, which added to the thrill! (FYI - he was a truly incredible & lovely soul, very unaffected by his celebrity & so genuinely interested in my life, my family & Australia.)
3. Political correctness turns this sweet gal into a madwoman - just can't abide it & I want to start up the Anti-Political Correctness Party real soon!
4. Son #1 weighed 10lb. 4oz., Son #2 was 9lb. 15oz. & Son #3 finished me off @ 10lb. 3oz.!!! And I'm only average height & weight!
5. I drank too much @ my Engagement Party (1st marriage) & had to be quietly put to bed while the party went on without me.
6. I am secretly writing a Mills & Boon novel (have never read one, but on hearing that the starting price for a manuscript was $70,000 thought I might as well give it my best shot!)
The Tagged baton is being passed to:
Michelle @ Hathersage Hall
Sharon @ My Chutney Garden
Carolyn @ Sweet Home and Garden Chicago
Meg @ My Little Cottage
Tanya @ SUNDAY BAKER
Cathy @ Simple Things Small JoysPlease don't feel under any obligation - just participate if you would like to!