Monday, June 9, 2008

Setting the Scene

Image Wiggy Flowers

Image Wiggy Flowers

Image Events In Motion

Image Robert Fountain

Image Artfool

Image Wiggy Flowers

Image Brides.com

Image Artfool

In the next 2 months I have 3 large client Dinners to organize. While the venues I've chosen are wonderful, I've really needed some inspiration for the table settings. Most of the guests will be males, so some of the colours used in these photos definitely won't be suitable, however they've given me some excellent ideas for place settings & table centres.
I've been a long-time fan of the very talented Catherine Conlin @ Wiggy Flowers, her site is amazing & well worth a visit!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of a well-set table! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the last two, I just love. you find the most beautiful pictures. This week, I am going to post the gorgeous one you posted last week (that is now my screensaver) and link back to you. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails