Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Perfect Pierre

Image Flickr



Image Horticulture Bouet


Image Flickr


Image Geocities


Image Rose-Gardening


Image World Rose


Image idata Rose


Image Meilland


Image Mash2000

Image Life in Italy

Another of the Man-of-the-House's projects has been to redesign the path that leads from our country lane into the front garden & down to our front door. I now have the perfect place for an arch of Climbing Roses & MOTH & I have been having some 'interesting' discussions.

He's sort of in agreement, but he feels that there won't be enough sunlight to sustain the roses, so I've been doing some fast research to try & substantiate my request. I think this will be a long campaign of lobbying, but being the eternal optimist, I'm sure in the future our guests will be greeted by Pierre (de Ronsard that is!).

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Absolutely beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I want a huge vase filled with those on my table!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Love Pierre's i have two plants that i am trying to grow up my veranda, Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails