Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank You!


Thanks everyone for your humorous, candid & extremely interesting comments on yesterday's post, I so enjoyed reading them all. I was talking to MOTH last night about your comments & let him know that a number of you were very complimentary about how he handled the situation at our Wedding. He seemed somewhat taken aback with your reaction & said he couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. I told him that I thought he was very sensitive in his approach to which he replied, 'No Mills, I wasn't sensitive - this was you, I was bloody SENSIBLE!!'

So despite your humility my Darling, I appreciated what you did way back then & as a special treat, here's your gorgeous Michelle come to wish you a very happy day. Kiss, kiss.

5 comments:

  1. He cracks me up! Is Michelle a favorite of MOTH's? It's so hard for them to show their softer side.
    I hope you have a great weekend Millie...and MOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an interesting discussion wasn't it, I just went back and read all the responses.

    That Michelle is very over-rated, I have no idea what MOTH sees in her!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post about keeping your name and MOTH's speech. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Millie, I just read the post that you made the chicken dinner.
    nice idea on the lemon zest...I will try it! I am so happy to hear that you liked it and that MOTH did as well! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you kidding me???
    he is the best!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails