Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Baby Finn


Mel, my hairdresser @ Smooth Hair on Unley Road & I have a relationship that is much longer (& at times much stronger!) than the one I have with MOTH. We have been through a lot together, including a dubious decision to go for the world's highest maintenance hair colour, Artic White - geez girl, what were we thinking!!!! I've kept this battererd old passport photo of that time to remind me so if I'm ever tempted again - DON'T!

Mel's a regular reader of The Hedge & on Monday she & Brad delivered a new baby boy Finn Edward & a much awaited brother for the boy wonder Max. Mel's mother was the late Janine Haines, the long-time National leader of the Democrats. So sweetie, love & hugs to you, I know your beautiful Mum is smiling down & looking at Finn with much tenderness & love.

1 comment:

  1. A new baby is always so exciting. Congratulations to them. Thankyou for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

And none will hear the postman's knock
Without a quickening of the heart.
For who can bear to feel himself forgotten?
~W.H. Auden

Related Posts with Thumbnails